Advantages for You
- Draw-down is not tied to taking a loan from Sberbank CZ; loan security from another bank can be used
- The interest rate is lower at the beginning of the fixed term as compared to a regular IRS, but it grows over time
- The initial loan instalments are lower thanks to the lower rate
No fees are charged for obtaining the product
An IRS version, where the fixed interest rate changes over the course of the contract in a pre-agreed manner. Usually, the rate is lower at the beginning of the contract and grows over time. This allows the client to lower his interest-rate burden at the beginning of loan draw-down.
No principal is exchanged between the transaction counterparties. In practice, the counterparties only exchange the difference between the agreed fixed interest rate and the referential interest rate.
Minimum repayment term 1 year; maximum repayment term 20 years.
- Thanks to a progressive interest rate, the interest burden on the loan is lower at the beginning
- Case-by-case agreements on early repayment
Notice about potential risks
- Does not allow the client to benefit from favourable developments of interest rates
- The heightened client-protection provisions based on the European Parliament and the Council Directive 2014/65/EU "The Market in Financial Instruments Directive II" - MiFID II apply to this product.
Head of the Global Markets
|Branko Sušić||+420 234 706 email@example.com|
Global Market Sales
Trading in FX and Interest-Rate Instruments
|Martin Chum||+420 234 706 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Filip Jelínek||+420 234 706 email@example.com|
|Martina Lukesová||+420 543 525 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marek Bohumský||+420 234 706 email@example.com|