Bank hours during the Christmas and New Year holidays
Dear Client, Opening hours of our branches will be adjusted during the Christmas and New Year holidays. We will also temporarily change the availability of the Infoline and deadline for the processing of payments.
Branch opening hours
- Branches will be closed from 24 to 26 December 2018 and on 1 January 2019. There is one exception – the branch in the Vaňkovka Gallery in Brno will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on 24 December 2018
- On Monday 31 December 2018, branches will be open until 12:00 p.m There is one exception – the branch in the Vaňkovka Gallery in Brno will be open until 3:00 p.m.
- Standard working hours will be re-established on Monday 2 January 2019
We look forward to seeing you
Availability of the Infoline 800 133 444
- From 27 to 28 December 2018 we will be available from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- On the last day of the year, you can contact us from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cashless payments at the end of the year
By when must payment orders be submitted to ensure that funds are debited from the account this year?
On the last business day of the year, payment orders maturing on 31 December 2018 will be accepted for:
- Paper domestic and foreign orders by 12:00 p.m.
- Electronic domestic orders by 2:00 p.m.
- Electronic foreign orders by 2:00 p.m.
Incoming payments will be credited on 31 December 2018 for the following:
Domestic payments by 4:15 p.m.
Foreign payments by 5:15 p.m.
Funds on accounts will be settled according to standard terms.
By when is it necessary to submit a payment order to the bank to ensure that the recipient receives the payment by the end of this year?
Transfers within the bank (CZK and foreign currency transfers, including conversions) will be made on the basis of executable orders due on 31 December 2018 and submitted no later than 31 December 2018 by the above deadlines.
We recommend submitting domestic payment orders to be credited to an account held with another bank in the Czech Republic no later than on Monday 31 December 2018 for:
- Electronic payment orders (Sberbank Online Banking, Smart Banking, Homebanking, Multicash) by 12:00 p.m.
- Urgent electronic payment orders by 1:30 p.m.
- Paper payment orders by 11:00 a.m.
The deadlines for crediting domestic payments to the beneficiaries' accounts differ from bank to bank. Express payments are credited the day funds are debited from the payer's account. Other payments are credited the following business day after the funds are debited from the payer's account.
The deadlines for making foreign payments vary by type of payment. We recommend that our clients pay SEPA payments and EUR payments to EEA countries with IBAN and SHA charges by Friday 28 December 2018. We recommend paying the other payments by Thursday 27 December 2018.
Please call 800 133 444 with any questions you might have.
We wish you Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!